Tracey has a special interest in helping people with fat loss by coaching healthy lifestyles.
Her other passion is educating and training coaches and their female athletes about preventative knee injury training. Tracey rehabbed 2 ACL injuries in 2002/2003 to return to sports. She has since participated in 5 sprint triathlons and the World Master Games in the 2006(Silver Medalist) and 2010 in basketball.
Tracey is mother to 3 athletic active kids and spends her spare time watching her kids play basketball and continues to play in the Calgary Women’s Masters Basketball League.
- Can-Fit Pro Personal Trainer Specialist
- FMS – Functional Movement Screening and Corrective Exercise Specialist
- 2 years training at health clubs, studios and corporate gyms
- Performance Coaching Specialist
- National Coaching Certification – NCCP Level 1
- 17 years coaching youth basketball
- First Aid/CPR